North American Herb & Spice: 2016 Company Profiles
P.O. Box 4885
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Phone: (847) 473-4700; (800) 243-5242
Fax: (847) 473-4780
North American Herb and Spice—The First
Meet North American Herb and Spice (NAHS), the first to bring to the industry the therapeutic powers of wild oregano. NAHS is also the first to produce a full line of wild oregano oil-based supplements and the original company to do scientific studies in the health industry to demonstrate the oil’s powers. This is not the only first for NAHS. The full list of innovations is as follows:
• First to introduce a full line of wild chaga extracts, including the original raw, enzyme—rich supplements
• First to produce a vitamin A- and D-rich, wild, fatty salmon oil, which is completely unrefined and also a dense source of wild astaxanthin
• First to create truly raw, wild greens, and berries extracts for full body cleansing
• First to introduce raw, wild, p-73-fortified whole hemp CO2 extracts
• First to create multiple spice extracts based on scientific studies supporting toenail fungus health
• First to produce glycerin- and toxin- free spice oil toothpaste and mouthwash
• First to produce natural spice oil-based antiseptic spray proven by research to kill 99.99 percent of airborne and surface germs
• First to create natural, edible, effective herbal sprays for repelling biting insects
• First to produce a spice oil and spice-based bone activating system
• The first to produce a truly raw, non-caramelized, organic yacon syrup
• First to produce a two-shot drink based on wild chaga and wild extracts for mental alertness, quickness of mind
• First to preserve the enzymes in raw greens, raw chaga and raw berry extracts, fully intact
In addition, NAHS is exclusively non-GMO (genetically modified organism), focusing on wild extracts. The company is also the only health food store source refusing to use the noxious magnesium stearate and the original company to be free of all artificial colorings, coal tar vitamins, GMO ascorbic acid, unhealthy fillers and other undesirable ingredients.
These products are manufactured in America and Canada.
NAHS is a privately owned company, not a sellout, one of the few privately held companies remaining.