American Laboratories, Inc.: 2016 Company Profiles
4410 S. 102nd St.
Omaha, NE 68127
Phone: (402) 339-2494 • Fax: (402) 339-0801
Quality Ingredients You Can Trust
American Laboratories, Inc. (ALI) is an ingredient manufacturer that was founded in 1967 in Omaha, NE. The foundation of ALI was built on the knowledge of providing Enzymes, Proteins, and Flavors to the Nutritional, Food and Diagnostic industries with a motto of “Quality Ingredients You Can Trust.” More than 48 years later, the company still holds true to the same principles; however ALI has expanded its operations to include three separate facilities that total more than 150,000 square feet of production, warehouse and office areas. ALI is proud to be known as an industry leader and currently offers more than 300 products to various industries and accounts in more than 50 countries around the world.
Quality, accuracy and customer service are very important aspects of American Laboratories; the company strives to continually be above and beyond its customers’ expectations. ALI’s staff is capable of providing materials to varying customer specification requirements, including but not limited to, enzyme activity, diluents and particle size. The company’s Quality Assurance & Quality Control departments conduct microbiological, chemical and analytical tests in its 10,000-square-foot laboratory. ALI’s Regulatory department ensures its compliance with FDA (21CFR 210-211), USDA (HACCP), EPA, EU (1774/2002), cGMP (21 CFR 117) and various other regulatory standards and guidelines.
Finally, ALI has a customer service staff committed to being there for its customers and assisting in making their product development and ordering needs as seamless as possible.
• Enzymes: Pancreatin, Pepsin, Bromelain, Papain, Fungal Fermentation, Custom Enzyme Blends
• Flavors: Beef Liver, Pork Liver, Beef Stock, Chicken Liver Powder
• Proteins: Beef Stock, Salmon Hydrolysate, ProminoZyme, Bovine Colostrum
• Peptones: Casein Hydrolysate, Microbiotone, ImmuniZyme, Gastric Mucin
• Kenny Soejoto, President
• Rod Schake, Senior Vice President
• Al Asherin, Vice President of Regulatory
• Tom Langdon, Vice President of Quality Assurance
• Jan Giwoyna, Vice President of Administration
• Bret Wyant, Vice President of Sales
• Mark Schufeldt, Vice President of Production