Bluebonnet Nutrition – 2014
12915 Dairy Ashford
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Phone: (281) 240-3332
Supporting Natural Product Retailers
Since 1991, Bluebonnet Nutrition has been committed to offering the finest, high-quality supplements available in the natural products industry. Whether it’s selecting the best ingredients the Earth has to offer, developing pure, unique and cutting-edge formulas based on science, or manufacturing and packaging to the highest eco-friendly and quality standards, the company has paved the way for others to follow. In fact, Bluebonnet is one of just a few brands that is family owned in the industry and that manufactures its own vitamins in a 100,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art, kosher-certified facility so that the company can have complete control over the quality of its products from beginning to end.
And to support the principles upon which this industry was founded, Bluebonnet is also one of the first supplement brands to institute enterprise-wide “green” practices throughout its entire operations to ensure the company leaves only a small footprint on this planet. Most importantly, Bluebonnet is one of the few vitamin companies still standing that distributes exclusively to natural product retailers, to support the backbone of the industry—mom and pop health food stores! Bluebonnet Nutrition takes pride in every step of the process in making vitamins guaranteeing that its delivers the most pure, potent, premium-quality natural nutritional supplements to the natural health food marketplace with as little impact on the environment as possible while optimizing its impact on the independent specialty stores who built this industry.
Quality Assurance Programs
• Rigorous QA/QC—Bluebonnet not only cares about what it makes, but how it gets made. Identity, authenticity, purity and potency are always tested at every stage of the manufacturing process from the starting raw materials to the finished goods. The company performs most of its in-process testing such as ICP, ICP-MS, HPLC, FTIR, ultraviolet spectrometry, etc. in house. In the event that our on-site laboratories do not possess the analytical methods to test for a specific substance as well as to verify our own testing, Bluebonnet employs highly reputable, third-party labs to do the testing. This continued investment in quality has come back in spades with an unrivaled consumer safety track record, high consumer confidence levels and a piece of mind that we are manufacturing the highest quality supplements on the market.
• Full Disclosure—There has also been a movement toward transparency within the industry with regards to sourcing of raw materials, testing, labeling and most recently, declaring whether or not supplements contain genetically modified ingredients (GMOs). Bluebonnet has taken a proactive lead on this effort because the company believes consumers have the right to know what they are consuming. The company has closely examined its line and has made a choice to eliminate GMO sources whenever possible so that it can provide supplements as true to nature as possible—a mission of Bluebonnet since its inception. The company has have elected to lead this movement not out of obligation but because it fundamentally believes that it is the right thing to do.
• KOF-K Kosher-Certified— Bluebonnet prides itself in providing safe, clean and efficacious supplements that have been tested using rigorous QA/QC procedures in its own, state-of-the-art, kosher-certified manufacturing facility. From the selection of raw materials through the final packaging, its products undergo rigorous hygienic and quality control measures. KOF-K Kosher Supervision is one of the world’s largest and most respected organizations, known for demanding the most stringent standards of quality control. Due to their uncompromising kosher standards, the symbol not only validates Bluebonnet’s quality, integrity and purity, it is the mark of trust for millions of kosher consumers.
• Green Initiatives—at Bluebonnet, everything purple starts off green. The company believes that companies and individuals, must do what they can to preserve the Earth and its finite natural resources. That is why Bluebonnet includes enterprise-wide “green” initiatives that include searching the globe for sustainably-sourced ingredients, using alternate energy sources, offering products free of pollutants and allergens whenever possible, implementing environmentally friendly practices, and extending a helping hand to communities in need.
Bluebonnet’s product line offers:
• KOF-K kosher-certified products
• Revolutionary products/formulas, including CellularActive® CoQ10 Ubiquinol; Vegetarian SOD (GliSODin®); Nucleotide Complex; Targeted Multiples®; Super Earth® line of whole food-based supplements including a line of whole food based children’s chewables – Super Earth® Rainforest Animalz®; and Extreme Edge® Pre Workout, CarboLoad and Post Workout, which bear the seal NSF Certified for Sport®, sport nutrition’s highest assurance of quality, purity and safety.
• Vegan products that are truly vegan from inside out by using three types of vegetarian capsules (Vcaps®, Licaps® and vegetarian soft gels derived from sea algae), instead of animal-based gelatin capsules.
• Personalized nutrition by addressing the specific gender, age, diet and lifestyle differences between individuals, as well as products that address specific structure/function applications including: Targeted Multiples®, CholesteRice, MPX 1000® Prostate Formula and Ultimate Hair & Nail Formula.
• Dairy-based products free of antibiotics and recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH).
• Products that don’t include artificiallyderived colors, sweeteners or flavors
• Non-GMO ingredients when available
• Only natural excipients when absolutely necessary to improve the manufacturing process.
• Products manufactured in our own environmentally friendly, state-of-the-art facility.
• Products packaged in recyclable amber glass bottles to better protect nutrients from environmental factors like heat, light and moisture.