Mushroom Wisdom: 20 Years of Superior Medicinal Mushrooms
Mushroom Wisdom Inc. is a pioneer in bringing the ancient Eastern wisdom of medicinal mushrooms to the West while exploring and updating them with “modern” scientific and often original groundbreaking findings. The company’s mission statement is to continue this research and to further investigate new frontiers for its medicinal applications while sharing this healing information with all.
Recognizing the power of knowledge, Mushroom Wisdom also places a great emphasis on the education of the retailer and consumer—all staff members at Mushroom Wisdom are well-trained to provide effective customer service. The company also has technical staff available for product inquiries from retailers and consumers. It exhibits at national tradeshows and sponsors educational seminars to keep retailers updated on Mushroom Wisdom’s ongoing research of medicinal mushrooms.
Key Market Areas
• Medicinal mushrooms—Offering nine different mushrooms in concentrated extract form.
• Immune support—Offering the original and most well-researched Maitake D-Fraction in several liquid strengths and sizes.
• Insulin and blood sugar related balance—Offering the clinically tested SX-Fraction for lowering blood sugar and insulin levels.
• Anti-aging—Offering time tested and highly researched extracts of Super Reishi and Super Cordyceps.
• Brain health and brain longevity—Offering the Lion’s Mane mushroom and more concentrated standardized Amyloban 3399.
• Adaptogens and tonics—Offering a full range of medicinal mushrooms that have long been recognized for their general health supporting and balancing actions.
Mushroom Wisdom is best known for its time-tested, clinically and laboratory researched, immune-enhancing liquid extract, Maitake D-Fraction® Pro 4x, also available in a convenient, easy-to-swallow tablet form. Maitake D-Fraction Pro 4x liquid and tablets are four times more concentrated than the standard strength Maitake D-Fraction liquid and capsules, offering retailers specific products to address the proper level of immune defense their customers are seeking: therapeutic or daily maintenance. Further exploring the Maitake mushroom, the company discovered the standardized extract and clinically tested SX-Fraction. This patented glycoprotein has been well researched at prominent institutions for its ability to promote healthy blood sugar levels as well and healthy insulin levels. Recent research results also showed SX-Fraction to induce ovulation in women with PCOS. Both products are distributed in the retail market and used by health care practitioners worldwide.
Mushroom Wisdom Inc. is also proud of its potent and unique Super mushroom line, which consists of nine different mushroom supplements (each uniquely include D-Fraction for added immune activity).
Research over the years on Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) has resulted in an innovative standardized extract containing active substances that have demonstrated the ability to help promote cognitive function. Two compounds, hericenones and amyloban, have been shown to effectively stimulate the production of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) in the brain. Based on these discoveries, Mushroom Wisdom has successfully developed a standardized extract from Lion’s Mane that contains both of the above active substances to counteract the damage that can build up in the brain. These hericenones and amyloban are now available in high concentrations in the new Mushroom Wisdom® Amyloban 3399.
Mushroom Wisdom also produces a topical application using the water-loving Tremella mushroom polysaccharides, Aquamella®, which includes Pearl powder, two powerful peptides and alpha lipoic acid. It is a light, very hydrating face cream with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits with a hint of Kiwi scent.
The two newest additions to the Mushroom Wisdom family are the immune and anti-oxidant boosting Super Chaga, wild-crafted from Siberian Birch trees, and immune and breast health-supporting Super Meshima, originally from Women’s island off the coast of Japan. These two new products introduce the company’s new label, which will be carried through to the other products and phased in throughout 2011.
• Mike Shirota, President, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Donna Noonan, VP of Marketing, email@example.com
• Mark J. Kaylor, VP of Research & Education, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Shuji Matsubara, VP of Sales, email@example.com