The Natural Products Association (NPA), a non-profit organization dedicated to the natural products industry, announced the launch of a brand new membership drive.
NPA can help you stay informed, increase business opportunities, enhance credibility, and give you the competitive advantage you need in this rapidly growing and changing industry, the NPA said. “Our powerful lobbying presence in Washington, D.C., as well as influential grassroots networks at national and regional levels, works to protect and advance the common goals of the natural products industry.”
The NPA, led by Dr. Daniel Fabricant, CEO and executive director of NPA, and Dr. Corey Hilmas, senior vice president for scientific and regulatory affairs, this past year has brought many successes for NPA members and the Natural Products industry as a whole. Prior to his return to NPA, Dr. Fabricant served as the division director of dietary supplements while Dr. Hilmas served as chief of the dietary supplement regulation implementation branch under the division of dietary supplement programs at Food & Drug Administration (FDA).
NPA Membership offers numerous benefits including:
- Government Affairs Intelligence—One of the most important benefits of NPA membership is the legislative and regulatory protection that it supports.
- Access to specialized assistance—NPA staff’s collective insider expertise will provide timely access to assistance, saving you countless dollars of research and consulting fees.
- Important Industry News Updates—NPA offers members the competitive advantage needed in this fast growing, fast changing industry by keeping you informed on scientific and legislative issues affecting the Natural Products Industry with stats, tips, resources, references and other industry updates.
- Money-Saving Discounts with FedEx, SafetyCall, TransFirst, PayChex, Natural Certification, GMP Seminars, Webinars, industry publications, liability insurance and more.
- Usage of the NPA Member Logo
- Listing in NPA’s Natural Products Buyers Guide
- And opportunities for volunteers to serve on the Natural Products Association board and in specialized work groups.
“We look forward to helping you explore what’s new at NPA, how to take advantage of the benefits of membership and why your company should be part of the association that has supported the natural products industry for 80 years,” said Bill Harley, NPA membership representative.
For more information, visit www.npainfo.org.