The American Herbal Products Association (AHPA) congratulates the five members who were elected to serve three-year terms on the board of trustees during the association’s annual member meeting on March 10 in Anaheim, CA.
The following members were elected to the board:
- Bethany Davis, FoodState Inc.
- Edward Fletcher, Herbal Ingenuity
- Steve Holmes, Metagenics
- Graham Rigby, New Chapter
- Alessandra Storzini, Indena USA Inc.
The recently-elected board trustees will work with the 23 current trustees to govern the association. Trustees work with AHPA committees and staff to set policies, priorities and guidance for the association and take action to promote the responsible commerce of herbal supplements and products.
The AHPA board elected the following board members to serve as officers and members of the board’s executive committee:
- Chair: Graham Rigby, New Chapter
- Vice Chair: Steven Dentali, PhD, Herbalife International
- Secretary: Steven Yeager, Mountain Rose Herbs
- Treasurer: Mitch Coven, Vitality Works
Three additional board members were elected to serve on the board’s seven-member executive committee:
- Katie Huggins, Traditional Medicinals
- Garry Pay, Beachbody
- Beth Lambert, Herbalist and Alchemist
“I greatly appreciate the commitment displayed by each of the candidates elected to the organization’s board of trustees,” said AHPA President Michael McGuffin. “I look forward to working with this outstanding group of inpiduals in the coming year. And on behalf of AHPA’s members, I’d like to express my appreciation for the service of those whose terms were just completed.”
A full list of AHPA’s board of trustees is available on the association’s website.