Production Control from Nutraceutix
Founded in 1983, Nutraceutix contract manufactures high viability probiotics and premium controlled delivery nutraceuticals for quality-conscious private labels and brands for products that are “Better for the Brand. Better for the Retailer. Better for the Consumer.” Nutraceutix leverages an unmatched collection of patented and patent-pending processes and technologies collected during its more than 20 years of experience in the nutraceutical industry. Probiotics are offered in bulk powders, bulk finished product and complete turnkey bottled forms.
As a prime manufacturer of probiotic products, Nutraceutix controls the entire production process of over 20 beneficial naturally occurring organisms. The company is recognized for its patented LiveBac® probiotic shelf-life enhancements and its patented BIO-tract® delivery technologies, including the new ProbioSphere®, which ensure the effective delivery of probiotics and other sensitive payloads pass stomach acids to optimal sites in the intestinal tract. Viablend®, a derivative of BIO-tract technology, is an exclusive blend providing basic gastric acid bypass capabilities when placed into a standard capsule. Viablend is available in bulk powder or in finished capsules. Nutraceutix’s BIO-tract delivery technology also provides highly effective controlled delivery (once daily, extended release) capabilities to a wide variety of suitable nutraceutical ingredients. Nutraceutix-made products are selling in thousands of leading retail outlets and are available in bulk powder, tablets, capsules and fully finished, labeled bottles.
Custom formulations of superior probiotics and advanced nutraceuticals; finished product production and bottling.
• Patented LiveBac® extended shelf-life tableting process for probiotics.
• Patented BIO-tract® delivery technology for acid protection and optimal release of sensitive payloads like probiotics, enzymes and others.
• Viablend® delivery technology for plain capsules
• ProbioSphere®, a novel delivery form
• Steve Moger, President/CEO
• Randy Schoenfeldt, Vice President of Business Development
• Tim Gamble, Vice President of Sales and Marketing